Accessing emails when away from the office (Groupwise Webmail)
It is the responsibility of all staff within healthcare organisations to ensure
that the computer systems and information, which are accessed and used by them,
are safe and secure.
- Never save any attachments/documents (unless you are using a Trust supplied
- Ensure that information you are looking at is not seen by anyone who should not
see it (be careful it is not overseen by people passing by).
- Not leave your computer unattended while logged in. If you have to leave the
computer either log out of webmail and close all information windows or lock
the computer by pressing the windows key and L key at the same time.
- Log out and close all the windows as soon as you are finished.
- Abide by the IT Security Policy, IM&T Acceptable Use Policy and Mobile IT Policy
(found in the document library on the intranet or a copy can be
requested from the IT Service Desk 01209 88 1717).
Please note that your activities will be automatically monitored, producing an
audit log for security purposes, network performance management and to enforce
Trust policy and procedures.
Accept the above terms and